Hair Transplantation by Fue Method
The most developed and the most common method is Fue method. The FUE method, also called the golden method, offers opportunity to the patient to look natural. The differences between the Fue method and the other methods are, during the treatment the FUE method is more invisible and the FUE
method’s healing process is shorter than the other methods.
Even if the FUE method provides a comfortable healing process and treatment, there are some factors that defines the success of the transplantation. The first factor is the expertness. You will be one step closer to the expected result by the help of experts having enough knowledge in the esthetics field. It is safe to have transplantations in charge of a plastic surgeon. There is an advantage of taking into consideration of these factors above, otherwise you may experience complications or the unexpected results.
Benefıts of the FUE Method
- It is the most ideal method in hair transplantations.
- The pain minimises by the local anesthesia during the operation.
- It doesn’t leave any scar after the operation.
- The healing process is fast. The patient can continue to his/her daily routine in 1 or 2 days after the operation.
- The donor area doesn’t get any harm thanks to the advice of your medical attendant and a successful operation.
- The hair in the transplantation area grows voluminously. It is a permanent solution.
5 Steps of Hair Transplantation
- The transplantation plan is presented to the patient after examining the hair type and the donor area, and the hairline is created.
- Before taking the hair follicles from the donor area and before determining the problematic areas, local anesthesia is applied to these areas.
- The hair follicles are taken from the donor area one by one and homogeneously. Collecting the hair follicles in a correct way brings esthetics success. Taking the follicles according to their aspects, which is the natural aspect, blocks the hair follicles from getting harm and also it affects the growing process healthier.
- The medical attendant opens some canals (cuts) to the transplantation area. On this stage it is important to open the cuts according to the hair aspect, which is the natural aspect. In this way the hair grows naturally.
- The hair follicles taken from the donor area are transplanted to the target area. Hair follicles should be placed in the target area by 40-45 degree angles one by one and punctiliously.
The hair transplantation consists of these steps in short but it is more and more difficult to apply it than to write it, also it is a process that needs a real expertness. It is not difficult to get the expected result by the experiences in esthetics. Of Course the FUE method is not a “surgery” but it is a “medical process”. Thereby the hair transplantation process needs medical savings and experiences. The cheap choices may cost you a lot when it comes to the esthetics operation. We advise the patients not to leave their health and their appearance to chance.
Who can have the hair transplantation?
- People who is between 22-55 ages are ideal for the hair transplantation.
- Man or woman patients may choose to have hair transplantation.
- Sufficiency of the donor area is a factor that affects the success of the operation. Because the hair transplantation can only be done by the patient’s own hair follicles. To be sure of the sufficiency of the donor area requires some analysis.
- The first preferred place as the donor area is the back of the neck. If the hair follicles are not enough in this area, some areas can be used as the donor area such as: breast, back, arms and legs.
- Some standard tests should be done before the operation.
How long does the hair transplantation take?
Apart from the operation day for the preparations and checks 1 day before the operation, and after the operation you will need 3 days in total. According to the need of hair follicles, because it varies according to the amount of the hair follicles, the operation period is nearly 5 to 8 hours. To see the real results, we need 6 to 12 months, because this process depends on the person and the form of the hair. The hair in the transplanted area may grow till the 12. month after the operation.
After the operation?
The transplanted area should be open after the operation. But the donor area should be closed with a bandage after dressing a wound. The next day of the operation, the bandage is taken out. In addition to this, if you prefer and your medical attendant advises you, receive opinions about the PRP treatment which provides faster healing process for the transplanted area and healthier growing process for the hair follicles.
Hair washing procedure after the operation:
It is 15 days long especial washing process by taking into consideration of the transplanted area and the sensitivity of the donor area. During this process it is provided to remove encrusted area and to speed up the healing process.
The transplanted area gets the normal appearance in 10 days.